Learn, share, grow
Practical resources to improve your effectiveness
Learn, share, grow
Practical Resources to improve your effectiveness
RESOURCES TO HELP YOU
In my time as a global senior manager, Executive Coach, life-learner and author, I’ve found life-transforming tools which I am pleased to share with you. I also share articles full of thoughts, learnings and ideas in my Blog posts section.
These are written for Managers and other Executives and cover a variety of topics, and tend to centre on how you can get better results by engaging better with other people, as well as that perennial issue of Work Life Balance and Imposter Syndrome.
To make your job easier, so you can be a more effective leader and so your team can be happier and more productive.
Resources referenced in my book:
LEARN + GROW
COIN Feedback Model
- Do you want better results more easily be it with your kids at home or team members at work?
- Are you trying to be a more engaging, motivating and better leader?
- Would your work environment benefit from more transparency, celebrating successes and being more trusting?
This tool can do all that. Here’s a powerful and easy to use two-page template for how you can give both positive feedback and constructive (or negative) feedback.
This is particularly useful for:
- creating a feedback culture and setting standards for behaviour in an open + honest way
- growing your people, making them feel valued + clarifying your expectations
- creating trust, improving individual + company performance,
Designing an Alliance
- Are you about to start a new project?
- Could one of your relationship be improved?
- Do you have a new stakeholder in your network or a new hire in your team?
Here’s a set of questions to discuss amongst yourselves to facilitate working with a co-worker, boss, team member or on personal relationship so you have clear agreements about how to set yourself up for mutual success and enjoy the process.
The Power of Gratitude 1
- Would you like to be happier, healthier and more successful?
- Can you take a small action every day which will lead to huge rewards?
- Are you ready to harness the power of gratitude?
Here’s a one-page template for a daily gratitude routine or habit so you can become happier + healthier, have better relationships + enhance your career. I challenge you to create a daily gratitude practice for 30 days to transform your life.
- Would you like proven ways of getting tangible results through soft skills?
- Do you want to be a more effective leader – professionally or personally?
- Have you been told you could benefit from being more people-focused, motivating or inspiring?
If you’d like a sneak preview of how soft skills will transform your life, please download the first chapter here – totally free of charge.
The first chapter, which is actually Principle 1, shows you the start of the process to be a better leader using soft skills – it starts with YOU. You are the only constant in all your various relationships. Knowing what you bring to your interactions is the first step in influencing others.
Get the latest in thought leadership from my blog.
You’ll find posts about soft skills, authentic leadership, executive coaching, personal coaching, client success stories, tools for more effective leadership, how to get better results for task-focused leaders, current events and more. If you’d like to hear my thoughts about a particular topic, please get in touch…