Whether you have had executive coaching or not, you may be unsure as to what the benefits are, and even what it contains! Executive coaching is a popular way of improving professional and personal skills for many companies and individual executives all over London. The profession of the executive life coach is becoming more prominent in the city because of the rising demand for skilled coaches and the increased level of understanding of the industry. The benefits of coaching will be different for everyone, but the main reason anyone participates in life coaching is to improve leadership, confidence and success in business.
Here are the top ten benefits of executive coaching for professionals:
- Real, hard results that lead to greater productivity, increase in sales and better branding.
- It enables you to really look at your life and yourself, to gain a greater understanding of who you are and what makes you tick.
- A quicker call to action. With the encouragement of your coach, you will achieve goals faster, work more efficiently and get things done without procrastinating.
- The space to let yourself be heard. Through coaching, you will be able to get your points across, and talk about how you feel freely.
- A greater awareness of what makes you, you. What are your beliefs, your morals, and your hopes? These will be discovered to enable you to go after the type of life you really want, and to focus your energy into the things that you care about.
- Ongoing encouragement, support and confidence to go after your goals and to really believe in yourself and what you do.
- Understanding and clarity of your values, meaning you can stick to them with confidence.
- A coach will give you an outside perspective and will be able to point out things that you may have missed, and think of solutions to problems that you cannot see.
- You are never alone if you have a life coach; they offer empathy, understanding and emotional support.
- Your coach will help you plan your objectives, create a strategy and make sure you stick to it!
If you are interested in executive, success or confidence coaching for yourself as an individual or as a group, or if you have a number of employees you think would benefit from a friendly and professional life coach, then call Anne Taylor at DIRECTions coaching in London on 02031516830.